Birthday parties can be hard to plan. But a little bit of budgeting and creativity can go a long way in making your child's special day memorable. birthdaybless.in are leading birthday organizers in Delhi who will spill the beans how you as a parent can throw a fun party for year child.
- Start planning your party about 4 weeks in advance. Make sure that you have a guest list. Always remember to keep the party numbers small. 10-15 children are more than enough. Some like to go by an odd rule of calling as many children as per the age, but you can go the other way and call as many kids you child wants to share his/her day with.
- Birthday party themes are necessity. They help bring the party to life and kids will look forward to coming to the party. Planning out a theme take time and effort so be prepared. You could go with a summer pool party or a pizza party or if your child like pirates then an old fashioned Caribbean party with eye-patches.
- Picking a venue is important too. If you do plan to call more than 10 kids, having a party at home won't be such a good idea. Maybe you could shift the party outdoors or could take them to an arcade.
- Consider the cake, before placing the order, meet up with the designer. For children, make sure that the cake goes with the theme of the party. For instance if you have a Disney theme, make sure that the cake has your child's favourite cartoon on it.
- Children love finger foods. For them chicken nuggets will do. Even smiley faced French fries to go with Mc Donald’s burgers and pizzas. Stock up on Coca Cola or Keep punch instead if you are a health conscious parent. Always have ice-scream for the kids, they love it.
- If you have a tough time doing the decorations yourself, log onto birthdaybless.in and we will take of it for you. The widest range of decorations, party hats and balloons are on avail. We even offer some pretty cool helium balloons. Adding confetti and toffees inside always makes a nice piñata.
- Keeping kids busy is a task in itself. Make sure you have games like treasure hunt, egg races, musical chairs and London Statue to keep those kiddos busy. Hire a bouncy castle or a magician if you can so that they stay glued to one spot and enjoy the evening in each other’s company.
- Every child should go back with a return gift. Have small packages made with special chocolates and goodies inside related to theme. This way kids will remember your child’s birthday for a long time to come.